Workplace Violence and Harassment
This course is created to help employers, supervisors, and workers understand the requirements for developing and implementing a successful workplace violence and harassment program.
Each employee who requires training must have their own Training Package, which includes;
- Workplace Violence and Harassment Training Course
- Workplace Violence and Harassment Quiz
- Workplace Violence and Harassment Certificate (wallet & wall-mount)
Learners need a minimum of 80% on the quiz to pass successfully you will have unlimited attempts to pass.
The Occupational Health and Safety Act requires employers to create, implement and maintain a Workplace Violence and Harassment Program and Policy since Ontario’s acceptance of Bill 132. This course is created to help employers, supervisors, and workers understand the requirements for developing and implementing a successful workplace violence and harassment program. It will give learners a better understanding on what to do when they encounter Workplace Violence and Harassment.
Each workplace must still provide site-specific training to all employees, where applicable.
Course Duration; Length of voice over plus 30 mins, however, this can vary due to the course being self-based learning with no maximum time requirements.
- Introduction to Workplace Violence and Harassment
- Workplace Violence
- Workplace Harassment
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what workplace violence and harassment is
- The types of behaviours that are not acceptable in the workplace
- The laws addressing workplace violence and harassment, including sexual harassment
- The policies and practices that must be implemented and followed in Ontario workplaces
- The responsibilities of employers and workers, with regard to supporting safe, respectful workplace environments
- How to respond in situations involving unacceptable behaviours, whether as the victim, the perpetrator, or a bystander
Who Should Take It?
All workers including employers, supervisors, and employees in Canada.
The Benefit of Online Training
Online Training with Safety First is fast and effective, some benefits include:
- Available 24/7
- Can be completed from home
- No need to remove employees from work to complete mandatory training
- Employers can be sure every learner has received the same quality of training
- Save on traveling cost
- No minimum number of participants needed to complete the course