- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Course
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Quiz
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Wallet Card
Learners need a minimum of 80% on the quiz to pass successfully. You will have unlimited attempts to pass.
This Course is designed to comply with the TDG Act and Regulations in any Canadian province/territory. This will ensure all your employees are trained in compliance with Canada’s Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Act. The TDG Act states all individuals who transport, offer, or sell dangerous goods must be certified.
Each workplace must still provide site specific training to all employees (where applicable).
Course Duration: Length of voice over plus 30 mins, however this can vary due the course being self based learning with no maximum time requirements.
- Introduction to Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Safety Marks
- Dangerous Goods Incidents
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify their duties and responsibilities
- List the classifications
- Differentiate between special cases and exemptions
- Recognize proper containers
- Describe safety marks
- Complete shipping documents
- Explain emergency response assistance plan (ERAP)
Who Should Take It?
All workers including employers, supervisors and employees in Canada.
Benefit of Online Training
- Available 24/7
- Can be completed from home
- No need to remove employees from work to complete mandatory training
- Employers can be sure every learner has received the same quality of training
- Save on traveling cost
- No minimum number of participants needed to complete the course
Google Chrome is recommended.
Each employee who requires training must have their own Training Package, which includes: