Each employee who requires training must have their own Training Package, which includes;
- HSA Worker Training Course
- HSA Worker Quiz
- HSA Worker Certificate (wallet & wall-mount)
Learners need a minimum of 80% on the quiz to pass successfully you will have unlimited attempts to pass.
This is the Ontario Mandatory Worker Health and Safety Awareness Training that the Ministry of Labour states all Ontario Supervisors must take. Upon completion of this course, you will have a better understanding of your rights and duties as a supervisor, how to identify hazards in the workplace and the duties of your workers and employer.
Each workplace must still provide site-specific training to all employees, where applicable.
Course Duration; Length of voice over plus 30 mins, however, this can vary due to the course being self-based learning with no maximum time requirements.
- Make a Difference
- Lead the Way
- The Supervisor’s Tool Kit
- You are not Alone
- Be a Role Model
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Know and describe the duties and rights you have as a worker and as a supervisor.
- Describe the duties of employers.
- How to recognize, assess, control and evaluate workplace hazards
- Define the roles of Ministry, Workplace safety and insurance board, health and safety representatives and joint health and safety committees.
- Find information on occupational health and safety.
Who Should Take It?
All supervisors in Ontario.
The Benefit of Online Training
Online Training with Safety First is fast and effective, some benefits include:
- Available 24/7
- Can be completed from home
- No need to remove employees from work to complete mandatory training
- Employers can be sure every learner has received the same quality of training
- Save on traveling cost
- No minimum number of participants needed to complete the course
Google Chrome is recommended.
Each participant enrolled in the online training will need to successfully complete the following: