This course will teach students how to change their driving behavior, recognize potential hazards, and properly respond to collisions to lower their risk of motor vehicle accidents.
Each employee who requires training must have their own training package, which includes:
- Defensive Driving Training Course
- Defensive Driving Practice Quizzes
- Defensive Driving Final Test
- Defensive Driving Certificate Course of Completion
Learners need a minimum of 80% on the final test to pass successfully and will have unlimited attempts to pass.
Many workers are frequently exposed to work-related injuries from car accidents. Defensive driving should be taught to all employees regardless of their line of work. Although many employees drive a vehicle there are some industries that are more likely than others to require training including oil and gas, shipping, warehousing, waste management, hospitality and tourism and security. It aims to teach students how to change their driving behavior, recognize potential hazards, and properly respond to collisions. The goal is that those taking the course will lower their risk of motor vehicle accidents.
This course will take approximately one hour to complete.
- Defensive Driving Awareness
- Maintaining Vehicle Safety
- Defensive Driving Techniques
- Traffic Rules
- Additional Resources
After completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what defensive driving is and why it is important
- Understand the skills that a driver uses
- Understand/identify driving hazards
- Understand key factors that need to be considered when making a safe driving program
- Understand/identify defensive driving techniques
- Be aware of general best practices for defensive driving
Who Should Take It?
Anyone who is looking to gain knowledge on how to improve their driving skills by reducing risks. This course will help individuals understand driving hazards and techniques to avoid such hazards
Benefit of Online Training
Online Training with Safety First is fast and effective, some benefits include;
- Available 24/7
- Can be completed from home
- No need to remove employees from work to complete mandatory training
- Employers can be sure every leaner has received the same quality of training
- Save on traveling cost
- No minimum number of participants needed to complete the course
Google Chrome is recommended – In-Private Browser/ Incognito Browsing Preferred